Saturday, September 24, 2011

The warrior dash in Tulsa Oklahoma

Ok, we are on the road to Tulsa Oklahoma so I can run the warrior dash.  When I got my top surgery, I wanted to do something for myself.  I'm sure I decided this while on meds. Haha. Anyway, I wanted to do the race somewhere "cool" like Boulder or Austin but decided on Tulsa because of proximity to where I live.  No offense to Tulsa but its not a place I would choose first for vacation. 
Anyway, I had plans on training hard, thought this would give me that motivation to get my ass in shape.  Well, of course I didn't train very hard, did some weight training but no cardio.  So we shall see how well I do.  I'll post some pics.  Better sign off, writing this blog from the passenger seat is making me car sick. Great...
Later, Jack


No comments: