Monday, March 8, 2010

The Ramones AND The White Stripes in one morning!

One thing about me that you all may not know is that when I drive to work, that's when I do my best thinking. I plan out my day, or week and organize projects and tasks in my head....unfortunately, since I AM DRIVING I don't have the chance to write them out...so there is one small flaw in the plan. Anyway, this morning I was thinking of all I have to do in two days before we leave for nationals. I am helping one of my best-est in her drag competition. It's gonna rock! Go Chad! ha
So, one thing I have to do is my blood work for my endo doc. He's all freaked out because my cholesterol went up pretty significantly since I started T. I think it's mainly cause I went from being somewhat vegetarian to craving meat and potatoes. So my body is having to adjust, but I'm not a doctor so I've been cutting down on fatty foods, exercising and the like. But what do I do the night BEFORE I am supposed to get blood drawn? I eat McDonald's! Wow, is that not stupid? I mean, I was lazy and hungry so I just opted for the easiest fattiest meal around! I'm sure it wouldn't affect anything significantly but I do still worry. I don't want my doc to either suggest getting off T, which isn't an option, or put me on some meds. Ugh
Oh well, I forgot my paper with the order today anyway...so, tomorrow it will be.
This weekend I did a few things around the house. I love doing house stuff as long as they go well. I put up some mesh on a part of my gutters that get super clogged by leaves and cause issues....so we shall see how that goes. It was cheap mesh stuff so I'm sure I'll get what I paid for.
So, I guess I need to come up with a blog that is more pertinent to trans issues than just my simple musings. I was asked to participate in a blog group for our local community organization. I have an idea in mind but to be honest, writing is a chore for me these days. The words don't flow as well as they used to. And when they do flow, you get what you guys read here...stuff, in no particular order with a few slight witty comments here and there. Maybe I'll try it out on you guys here and if I could get some feedback. Basically it's an advocacy blog so it would need to be informational and not too personal and you know me, I'm all about personal...have heard the one about my junk? Haha, well...I leave it at that. I have to go get my tags for my truck. I will lie, I will lie about driving it..and park where they can't readily see it. I have issues with lying to authorities. I don't know why, it's not like I respect authority figures or the law. But that my little guardian angel likes to tsk tsk me when I'm about to lie, so....I have to get him drunk before we go...any ideas?

No comments: