Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Positivity...try it, you might like it!

Today is a good day. Well, work still sucks but what can I do? I do believe that evil shall not prevail and if I can stick it out...goodness, compassion, and morals will come out ahead. I will just dig in my heels, keep my ethics, and keep on trucking.

But today's post is just going to be an affirmation of sorts...a verbal pick me up on what IS going well in my life. Maybe it will even make some of you smile as once again...I'm gonna talk about my junk a bit later. Ha, and I know how we all love our "junk"

So first off, something that is going well is our relationship, my girl and I. Actually you'd think with all this stress in our lives, me with my job and well, her job situation, we would be at each others throats. Well, that hasn't been the case thank god. We have just realized that things suck right now and to keep a small bit of happiness in our lives, we need to bond together and take it all in stride. And not fuck up things by fighting over the stressers that we really have no control over. So, baby...thank you for putting up with my bad moods. I've tried to keep it together somewhat and not vent too much. That's what this blog is for. ha

Second, I have actually been succeeding in my workout/running plan like I've never done before. Oh I've said many many times to myself..."I'm going to REALLY start working out" or "I'm going to start running." The problem is, I never do. But this time, I'm doing it. I'm running 2-3 times a week. (I know, that's not THAT much but it's better than where I've been) And, I'm working on weights about that much too. And it shows. My body is probably in the best shape it's ever been. I mean when I was a wee young lad, I was quite svelte but as far as fit, I'd say I was just genetically lucky! Well, and I had those pesky girl curves to deal with. Yucky! But now, my shoulders are wider, my thighs are tight and boy shaped and my butt, well, my butt has shrunk and shrunk. It's so tiny and freaking hard! Every time I get my shot now I cry and moan to my girl, she's about to give up and make me do it myself since I've been such a wuss. But, she is so good at it. I know anyone else giving it to me or even giving it to myself, it would be more painful. She's as gentle as an angel. :)

Next has to be how I feel and look. I'm looking at myself in the mirror these days and happy with what I'm seeing. I'm liking my face shape. I'm liking the body shape. I'm liking all the changes that are happening to me. I'm loving the hair that is growing on my body. My girl calls me monkey butt cause my ass is all cute and fuzzy now. My muscle definition is starting to show. I've been muscular before due to my profession, but it always had a layer of fat on top. So, it's never looked the way I imagined it in my mind. Like guys muscles.

And lastly, here we go...my junk. Well, he's getting big. But like any man, I want it bigger. I want people to be impressed with what I have. So I did what any T-blooded transman would do, I bought a pump. Yup, I did. And I used it. I used it quite a bit. I was calling it practice. I said that I need to use it and learn the ins and outs of how it works, how it makes me feel. And if two to three times a week is suggested, then what's wrong with everyday. That just means he'll get bigger faster, right? Dude logic for sure! But in all reality, it was just a new toy that I could get my rocks off with. So, with my girls new work schedule started. That afforded me some "private" time with my new toy. And I remember the last thing she said to me before going to work was "don't hurt yourself", famous last words. Ha, so I went about my exploration, my expedition if you will with careful abandon. I wanted to experience what it was all about. So, to be real honest, it definitely "pumped up" things, but it wasn't exactly making me hot and bothered. So what did I do? I was determined to succeed. So, I tried and tried. And when I finally succeeded, what did I see? OH MY GOD! IS THAT BLOOD? Ha ha..funny now but not then. I saw blood in the wee little cylinder that is used to enhance my junk. I immediately removed it to see the damage. And luckily, thankfully, my junk was intact and relatively unharmed except a tiny cut...not real sure how that happened. But it did. So the moral of this story is for anyone experimenting with such an apparatus...be careful,very VERY careful. I was careful but apparently not enough. So after it's all said and done, I've been going around and saying that I popped my peter. And for a guy...that isn't even funny, not something one jokes about. But I am just thankful it was minor so now I can laugh it off. But I've learned my lesson. I think I'll let it grow naturally from now on. After all, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. And I got a damn tsunami in these here pants!
Later..........
J

No comments: