Friday, April 9, 2010

52.. Give or Take a Couple...

So April 7th marked our 2 year commitment to one another. Thinking back on all that we have done in that 2 years has been fun, enjoyable and all around interesting. What I remember the most of that 2 years is our constant to one another. Through good times and not so good times, we have managed to still wake up by one another side. It has been said that couples should never go to bed angry. I can't say that this has been completely true for us, but we work at coming to a truce or compromise to remedy any given situation. Its called teamwork, and that is what Jack and I share. Our relationship is cared for and protected by these 2 insane and crazy individuals that some how make it work. I'm proud of that!

So instead of going on a weekend getaway or dropping cash on dinner and a swanky hotel room for hot hotel sex, we decided to decorate our bedroom. We moved into our home almost 1 and a half years ago, and our room is the one room that has been put on the back burner. We decided together that its time to make it our retreat. So Jack got out the tape measure, paper and pencil (because he is the analyzer on the team) and I pulled out of my brain ideas that have been in there for who knows how long (because I am the dreamer in this relationship) and we went shopping! We pull from one another.. That is something that is so cool in our relationship. One person can say "x" and the other one throws "y" with it and for the most part, xy=AMAZING! I can't tell you what we have come up with... But I will tell you that you can't buy it in a store! We are throwing boy and girl together and with any luck, by Sunday, we will be kicking back in what we like to call... Well I can't tell you that either...

Watch for pics on our progress and have a great weekend! And if you are traveling to Diversity, be safe and know we miss you already!! Loves Loves... JGirl

No comments: