Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who is this teenage boi in my bed?

You sometimes forget being a teenager. I mean, you don't forget the things that you did as a teen, but you forget the feelings that come with adolescence. HORMONES and PUBERTY!

As I said, J found the teen boy libido at about hour 3 of T. Now don't get me wrong, I was not complaining. Our intimacy has never been an issue, and I always craved more. More of this boi. More of this connection. Just more. I must say, I have a very high libido. Always have. For that first weekend it was like being on vacation. We made love and we occasionally stopped for food. And then the work week began...And the intimacy continued..This went on for weeks...

As I said, I was not complaining... It was beautiful to see this boi coming in to his own. He was turning into this being that just poured this sexy confidence. There were physical changes that made almost every day feel like Christmas morning!

I remember the night that J called me from the bathroom. He had just showered. I went in and J is standing in the shower with a towel up against him. "Does this look different to you?" I peered down at J's crotch and there staring back at me was this beautiful budding cock. I can only imagine the smile that came across my face. We did not need words at that moment. Our faces said it all. OH YEAH! This was about 1 week after J's first "T" injection. And this girl could not be happier!

Other physical changes that I noticed within those first 3 weeks included the squaring up of his jaw and this peach fuzz above his upper lip. And of course, the constant clearing of his throat. And a squeak in his voice at any given moment. But these were all changes we knew to expect. We had poured over what research we could find for some time before J made this choice. And we are in this together. And I came to accept and love the fact that my 37 year old lover had officially hit puberty full force... And I now lived with a 15 year old teenage boy...





2 comments:

Coy said...

I am so happy you two are keeping this blog. I urge you to continue. Since I'm so far away and Jack and I hate telephones, I miss out on so much. And this is all important to my heart. Every detail.

I would also love to hear both your (more informed than mine) thoughts on the recent "gender testing" done on Caster Semenya. I've been to busy to follow but have noted the slander and medical inaccuracies (even simple semantics of language) that are being thrown around in the media...

Miss ya'll.

Kiss kiss
Bang bang

coy

Coy said...

"too busy" not "to busy."

Shameful.