Monday, September 28, 2009

Let's talk about fear baby.....lets talk about it and me...

Well, this one will be short. I'm scared. Starting with my fear now in getting my shot to just the over all fear of being able to live up to who I want to be. My poor R and her skills are being tested. I'm making her feel bad because I've been a bit neurotic about getting my shot. My heart starts racing when it's time. I used to get excited when it was shot day but right now I'm starting to get nervous when my girl is about to stick me. Now, it could be because I know deep down that I need to learn how to do it myself and each time she does it, it's closer to the day I shall stick myself. And right now that's too much. I need my girl to do it, to stick me, to help me through this one more time. And that is an unfair burden I am putting on her right now.

As for my other fear, maybe because I haven't told my parents yet or perhaps because the changes happen gradually but I have yet to stand proud and say I am male. I am becoming male. I am becoming me. For now I feel like I live in the shadows. I only tell people who either can handle it or I don't care about offending. And I feel like I'm doing a disservice to my "community" and to myself. I still am not passing and to be flat out honest, I'm not doing that much to help with that. I only bind when I go out for social events. Course that could be because it's a pain in the ass and for now, my chest isn't seen as a freak of nature. It looks like it should be there even though it shouldn't and I don't want it there.

Ok, I need to get back to work...maybe I'll elaborate some more on this subject. I need to center myself and get my shit together or I may sink into a depression...and I'm not like that...for the most part I am happy, giddy, and upbeat.....I cannot lose that part of me...nor will I.

Later..............
J

1 comment:

Coy said...

Hi you guys. Just peeking in and keeping up with all the news. Can't wait to see you both this weekend.

Keep on writing.