Thursday, October 22, 2009

"I Love You... Now Go Away... But Not Too Far!

Sometimes he drives me insane! Sometimes he drives me IN-sane! Ya know what I mean? Moods come and go. Hell I will be the first to admit that I have "moods"! But T is different. It makes for unfair disagreements! (That's my opinion anyway!) Jack can get mad about something and have time to lecture about it and then BAM! He is over it and on to the next thing...Or trying to get on me. I mean, I don't even have time to come up with something witty and dagger like before the disagreement is over in Jacks' world. I am left yearning. Yearning for that eye to eye combat. That argument that other couples get to have..Not to mention the make-up! But does a girl get that...Well hell no! Not when T is involved! Not don't get me wrong... I'm not asking for a week long bitch fest..I would be satisfied with a 20 minutes argument and a 4 hour make-up session :)!

In Jack's defense...He isn't much on confrontation, and that is one thing I love about him. He is my Peaceful Lover. My Protective Oak Tree. My Arms of Steel (and no I'm not talking about your gun show daddy, so put your arms down! LOL) He is my safety and for that I love him. Guess you can't have everything in this world right? Seriously, for those of you that want to know, when an argument insues and T is involved..You will never win. Time runs out too quick! Its like a 50 yard sprint (boys) as opposed to a half marathon (girls). Does that make any sense? Anyway..Just a quick lil something...

Loves...Rica

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hi I really enjoy reading your blogs. My husband is also a transman and he has been on T for almost a a year and I defintely can relate some of it....Would love to talk sometime to other girls who are with transmen.....EMail me at brandyneimeier@gmail.com