Thursday, October 22, 2009

You Give Me Fever...

One of the things that Jack and I have always been guilty of is an amazing sex life. Those of you that know us, know this to be true. We have, from day 1, shared this fire between us. This animal passion that can not be denied. Trust me, we tried!



One of the things that we have done is taken our passion with one another and equally our passion for writing that we both have and combined them. What occurred was several hot and steamy stories. Our writing together is another thing in our relationship that we are able to do together. Common ground if you will. Why, you ask, am I blogging about this? Well, because Jack has sent me another message about a fantasy and it triggered me to share.



Fantasy is something as a couple we all can do. It costs nothing, and there are no limits. But oh the outcome. Even if you do not act, the story will stay with you. That is the fun of it. When Jack writes to me, even if it is just a little text message, I turn into this Hot and Sexy Vixon, if only in my mind. So go find your inner "Betty" girls and have some fun with your boi! Throw on that garter belt and those Fab stilettos that make you feel oh so right, and let go!

Loves.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hmm, wow....garters and stilettos are always a hit with me!!!

Unknown said...

Boy did you two ever try...but alas (and I shall never forget) "Oh JACK...OHHH Jack...(neighbor) YEAH Jack get it" won out, and I'm so very glad! :)